Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is a kind of horizontal centrifugal slurry pump for heavy duties application. It is suitable for delivering low density slurry for metallurgical,mining,coal and building material departments.The shaft seal adopts both gland seal and centrifugal seal. The TH8x6 pump operates in high efficiency with stable capacity to save floor area. The wetted parts are changeable with wear-resistant metal liners and rubber liners.
• Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
• Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life.
• Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
• Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximise wear life and lower operating costs.
• Thick elastomer or alloy bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and interchangeability to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximise wear life.
• Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
• Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
• Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime.
• Optional dry running shaft seal reduces or eliminates flush water requirements.
• Effective expeller prolongs packing life while reducing or eliminating flush water requirement.
• Now featuring throatbush and impeller combination designed to enhance efficiency and improve wear performance.
• Interchangeability of seal arrangements – full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.
Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Shaft Seal Arrangement:
As one of the most commonly used seals for rotating shafts, the packing seal can come with low-flush or full flush arrangement which uses flushing water to prevent media from escaping the pump housing. This kind of seal is suitable for use under all pumping conditions. In situations where corrosive solids or high temperature might be encountered, Teflon or aramid fiber is used as the packing material for the gland. For high abrasion conditions, a ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
The combination of impeller and expeller creates the pressure needed to seal against leakage. Together with the gland seal or lip seal which is used as the shut-down seal, this type of seal can handle sealing requirements for applications where full-flush gland seal is impractical due to lack of water on the site, or sealing water is allowed to enter inside the pumping chamber to dilute the slurry.
TH heavy duty slurry pump utilizes a leak-proof mechanical seal design which allows easy installation and replacement. Other types of mechanical seal are among options to suit the slurry pump for various pumping applications. Tobee pump also utilizes special ceramic and alloys of high strength and hardness on parts that are subjected to friction. Unique design of and seamless fit between the mechanical seal and seal chamber provides excellent resistance to abrasion and shock that ensures its effectiveness under the toughest conditions.
Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Driven Type:
CR Type: This type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This installation method is suitable for large-power motors.
CV Type: The pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is located on the bearing support above the slurry pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing support. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing support, this method helps save installation space.
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Matched Frame:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
Mining & Mineral Processing
The slow running speeds of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump, together with the comprehensive choice of abrasion resistant alloys and elastomers, provide unrivalled performance and service life for all abrasive mining and minerals processing applications.
The interchangeability of alloy and elastomer components in the same pump casing, together with a wide range of mechanical seals, make the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump the most flexible choice for the chemical plant environment.
Sand & Gravel
Designed for easy and simple strip down and re-assembly, the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump minimises downtime, making it the ideal choice where installed stand by pumps are not available.
The premium reliability and service life of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is specified by many sugar plant engineers worldwide where uninterrupted pump operation during the sugar campaign is a critical requirement.
Flue Gas Desulphurisation
The new generation of specially formulated abrasion and corrosion resistant alloys, together with the very latest elastomer technology, positions Tobee Pumps firmly as a major supplier of pumps to the FGD industry.
Oil & Gas Exploration
Over a number of years we have developed the proven design of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump ranges to suit the specific demands of offshore applications. We can now offer the most reliable top side solution to erosive wear.
Wherever abrasive solids are causing premature failure of pumps, the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump range has the right combination of performance, wear life and reliability to bring the customer the lowest cost of ownership.
Tobee® TH8x6 Heavy Duty Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TH8/6E slurry pumps and slurry pump spares are only interchangeable with Warman® 8/6E-AH slurry pumps and warman spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.