Tobee® TH4x3 Silica Sand Pump is end-suction, split-case, centrifugal slurry pumps have set the world standard for heavy duty abrasive pumping applications for decades. With large shaft diameters, heavy duty bearing assemblies and robust slurry pumping capacity, Tobee 4x3 pumps provide a cost-effective and ideal alternative to longer lead times and the difficulty associated with working with large multinational.
• Impellers - wide variety of metallurgic and elastomeric options (metal and elastomer interchangeable) – pump out vanes on rear and front (on closed impellers) reduce recirculation within pump, and aid in preventing seal contamination – optional castings of straight or semi-Francis vanes (from 3 to 8 vanes on certain sizes) offer wider hydraulic options in single sizes.
• Liners - wide variety of metallic and elastomeric options (metal and elastomer liners are interchangeable) to select from in order to provide the longest wear life possible.
• Bearing assembly - Cartridge-style bearing housing allows for removal from pump and assembly in controlled environment, Oversized shaft diameters and reduced overhang in the wet-end contribute to long life and reliability in the field.
• Seal arrangements - Expeller (Centrifugal Seal): no external sealing water required where applicable. Stuffing Box: flushed gland sealing with braided packing and a lantern ring. Mechanical Seals: advanced sealing technique without sealing leakage.
Tobee® TH4x3 Silica Sand Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH4x3 Silica Sand Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TH4x3C Silica Sand Pump Drive Module Design:
Tobee® TH4x3 Silica Sand Pump Matched Frame:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH4x3 Silica Sand Pump On-site Applications:
Mining & Mineral Processing
The slow running speeds of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump, together with the comprehensive choice of abrasion resistant alloys and elastomers, provide unrivalled performance and service life for all abrasive mining and minerals processing applications.
The interchangeability of alloy and elastomer components in the same pump casing, together with a wide range of mechanical seals, make the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump the most flexible choice for the chemical plant environment.
Sand & Gravel
Designed for easy and simple strip down and re-assembly, the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump minimises downtime, making it the ideal choice where installed stand by pumps are not available.
The premium reliability and service life of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is specified by many sugar plant engineers worldwide where uninterrupted pump operation during the sugar campaign is a critical requirement.
Flue Gas Desulphurisation
The new generation of specially formulated abrasion and corrosion resistant alloys, together with the very latest elastomer technology, positions Tobee Pumps firmly as a major supplier of pumps to the FGD industry.
Oil & Gas Exploration
Over a number of years we have developed the proven design of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump ranges to suit the specific demands of offshore applications. We can now offer the most reliable top side solution to erosive wear.
Wherever abrasive solids are causing premature failure of pumps, the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump range has the right combination of performance, wear life and reliability to bring the customer the lowest cost of ownership.
Tobee® TH4x3 Silica Sand Pump Dimensional Drawing:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TH4/3 slurry pumps and slurry pump parts are only interchangeable with Warman® 4/3 AH slurry pumps and warman pump spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.