Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pumps are designed for the continuous pumping of highly abrasive, high density slurries with minimal maintenance requirements, the horizontal centrifugal pumps will maintain high efficiencies over the wear life of its components. The rubber and metal lined pumps feature casings which are radially split into two halves. Minimum casing bolts reduce maintenance and minimise downtime.
• Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
• Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life.
• Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
• Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximise wear life and lower operating costs.
• Thick elastomer or alloy bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and interchangeability to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximise wear life.
• Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
• Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
• Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime.
• Optional dry running shaft seal reduces or eliminates flush water requirements.
• Effective expeller prolongs packing life while reducing or eliminating flush water requirement.
• Now featuring throatbush and impeller combination designed to enhance efficiency and improve wear performance.
• Interchangeability of seal arrangements – full flush, low flow, centrifugal, or mechanical seals may be fitted to any sized pump.
Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pump Structural Drawing:
|No.||Part code||Part name||Materials||Q’ty||No.||Part code||Part name||Materials||Q’ty|
|1||*013||Cover plate||QT500-7||1||15.1||*111||Packing||Asbestos rope||2|
|2||/||Bolt components||Steel||8||15.1||*111||Packing||Asbestos rope||4|
|4||*083||Throat bush||Cr27||1||16.2||*118||Lantern restrictor||1Cr18Ni9Ti||1|
|5||*124||Volute cover seal||Natural rubber||2||17.1||*044||Gland assembly||HT200||1|
|8||*041||FPL insert||Cr27||1||18.2||*210||O-ring||Nitrile Rubber||2|
|9||/||Bolt components||Steel||4||19.1||*075||Shaft sleeve||3Cr13||1|
|11.1||*122||Stuffing box seal||Natural rubber||1||21||/||Bolt components||Steel||3|
|11.2||*122||Stuffing box seal||Natural rubber||1||22||*003||Frame||QT500-7||1|
|12.1||*029||Expeller ring||Cr27||1||23||*005||Bearing assembly||/||1|
|12.2||*079||Stuffing box||24||/||Hold-down bolt components||/||4|
|13.1||/||Bolt components||Steel||4||25||/||Static ring assembly||SS316||1|
|13.2||/||Bolt components||Steel||4||26||/||Rotating ring assembly||SS316||1|
Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pump Shaft Seal Arrangement:
• Packing Seal is a general shaft seal.It applys to various pumping conditions, PTFE and Graphite materials of Packing can be used in high corrosive slurries or high temperature conditions.Using ceramic shaft sleeve, For high abrasion conditions, The ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
• Expeller Seal is an impeller force of reversed centrifugal force, preventing slurry leakage. Expeller seal can be used on the single-stage pump when the positive pressure of pump inlet is no more than 10% of pump outlet pressure or on the first-stage pump in the pump series.
• Mechanical Seal is advanced sealing technique without sealing leakage, The advantages are integrating construction, convenient installation & replacement, The design of mechanical seal and seal box is suitable for liquid flow condition,So it has high abrasion and vibration resistance, Mechanical seal can be used in various severe conditions.
Static ring assembly
Rotating ring assembly
Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pump Module Design:
Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pump Matched Frame Type:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pump Driven Type:
This type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The
installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the
ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This
installation method is suitable for large-power motors.
CV Type: The pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is located on the bearing support above the slurry pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing support. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing support, this method helps save installation space.
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
|• Wet crushers ||• SAG mill discharge ||• Ball mill discharge ||• Rod mill discharge|
|• Ni acid slurry||• Coarse sand||• Coarse tailings||• Phosphate matrix|
|• Minerals concentrate||• Heavy media||• Dredging||• Bottom/fly ash, lime grinding|
|• Oil sands||• Mineral sands||• Fine tailings||• Phosphoric acid|
|• Coal||• Flotation||• Sugar beets||• Process chemical|
|• Pulp and paper||• FGD||• Waste water||• Aluminum oxide|
Tobee® TH18x16 Tailings Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TH18x16TU slurry pumps and slurry pump spares are only interchangeable with Warman® 18/16TU-AH slurry pumps and warman slurry pump spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.